My name is Cory and I am a Web Developer
Currently, I am the lead Web Developer in at a printing company.
I have worked on projects for companies including Creemore Springs, Flying Monkeys Brewery, Uber, FlightCentre and Allstream.
You can contact me via
- Team Management4 Years
- Front-End Development6 Years
- UX Design
- Print Design & Production
- Tutorials (Video + Text)
Tools I use
- Sublime Text★
- Acrobat Pro●●●●
- Git / Version Control
- DNN/Evoq Content●●●
Frameworks & CMSs
The Printing House — Head Office
Web Design Specialist
Sept 1st 2013 — Current
I lead a team responsible for configuring and creating solutions using web-to-print software which allows companies to efficiently customize branded stationery (business cards, letterheads and envelopes) and complex documents (brochures and greeting cards).
- TPH.ca site revamp and redesign. This project took 2 months from planning to completion, involved multiple departments and laid the foundation for what the website has become today.
- Leading development & maintenance on a Web-to-Print platform. To date we have launched over 100 deployments.
- Providing Customer service via phone and email (Password Resets, File Upload, Sales Calls, Complaints)
- Created a "Form-Fill Customizer" application. This is a site that looks for variable tags from a file, displays them as text inputs and allows users to replace their content. This allows users that are not familiar with CSS to create a theme for a web-to-print solution.
The Printing House
Nov 7th 2012 — Aug 31st 2013
I worked at a branch location where I assisted Customers with print processes; setting up files to complete jobs properly. learned how to assist them with setting up files to complete print jobs properly. I learned the physical side of the business using machinery to print, cut, score and fold paper.
This was a valuable asset for when I was promoted to TPH Head Office as a Web Designer.
Stouffville Amateur Hockey League — SAHL.ca
Freelance Web Designer
May 2012 — Current
I created and manage a website for the Stouffville Amateur Hockey League.
The website has enabled the league to better manage their drafts, players, teams and schedules. Players now have the ability to register for a season and pay online with a credit card as well as view all statistics and standings in real time. The implementation of this website has resulted in the avoidance of hundreds of man-hours updating game information and leaderboards.